MotoScene is always looking for guest writers to contribute to the site as we continue to grow the site.
MotoScene is a growing voice within MotoGP as we bring news and interviews about the sport to the public. We have had steady growth since launching during pre-season testing in February 2014 and aims to be the number one multi-author MotoGP website. Covering all classes including Moto2 and Moto3 we bring the latest coverage to a wider audience.
What We’re Looking For
We’re open to all submissions so if you have an idea for an article then feel free to contact us and we will review it for you. You can get a good idea of what content we’re looking for based on what’s already been published. If you’re not sure whether a particular idea is suitable, just get in touch with an introduction and we can discuss your idea.
Whilst we welcome all submissions, we’re particularly looking for the following roles:
- Weekend Reporters – Provide up to the minute reports from race weekends as the action unfolds.
- Moto2 correspondents – Writers with a particular interest in Moto2 to provide news and developments from the intermediate class.
- Moto3 correspondents – Writers with a particular interest in Moto3 to provide news and developments from the junior class.
- Manufacturer correspondents – Writers to focus on the different manufacturers across the three classes and give insight to readers about their motorbikes.
- Team correspondents – Writers with a paricular affinity for a team to report on all the latest news within that team.
- Technical correspondents – Motorcyle racing is a technical sport and we’re looking for writers with a keen interest in the mechanical side of the sport to provide insight into the technology involved in grand prix motorcycle racing.
- Feature writers – Do you have a love for the sport and wish to write about it? We’re looking for writers to contribute general articles and opinion pieces about the sport to add a different take on the latest events.
Remember, if your initial idea isn’t quite what we’re after, it could still be a great starting point to discuss other potential topics.
Other Important Information
Before you get in touch, check that you understand and are happy with all of these points:
- Your submission must be your original work and not published elsewhere. You may republish the content on your own site after it is published on MotoScene with a link to the original article.
- Your content may be edited prior to publishing.